Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mississippi Christmas 2012

This year's trip to Biloxi, MS, and surrounding areas, was a whirlwind of activity, and I really didn't have a lot of time to photograph stuff. But I still had time for some photography, mostly 35mm. I also have just sent off a huge lot of color film to California to be developed, including shots from all over the place in the last 6 months.

First up is two views of the Ohr-O'Keefe Museum of Art. Or at least part of it. I love the architecture of these buildings, specifically made to encompass the live oaks on this property and not disturb them. Both images were made with the 120mm f/8 Nikkor lens on 4x5 T-Max 100:



Next is a portrait of two of my cousins, Ben and Jeremy. Taken with a 90mm at their favorite hangout - a bayou near my grandparents' house:


Now here is some random images from my Nikon F4 on Fuji Superia 200, mostly snapshots around my grandparents' house. I was lazy and got them developed locally at a Walgreens - big mistake. They screwed up royally and butchered the film. Terrible, terrible dust and scratches. I am quite mad about it. Anyway, I didn't spot or clean up these scans much so forgive the dust and such:










1 comment: