Sunday, January 13, 2013

Golden Isles 2012 Vacation Part 3

Got some newly developed color shots back from the lab and I've been eagerly scanning them all weekend. Here's a few shots from my trip to St. Simon's in December. First, an excellent chrome that I'm very happy with from the pier near the shopping district. Velvia 50, Nikkor 90mm f/8, 2-stop soft GND:


Here is the lighthouse earlier that day. It's a little underexposed. Taken with the Nikkor 120mm lens:


I also shot a lot of 35mm slides. Here is a collection of images from Fort Frederica, taken with my Nikon SP and mostly the 35mm f/1.8 on Fuji Sensia:




Finally, here are a few shots from some Ektar 100 in my Yashica 124G. I've decided I probably won't be getting this film any more because I just don't really like it. These are okay but the colors are just not what I'm looking for. I think if I'm going to shoot negative color film I'll shoot Portra. I also got a roll back of Portra that I will post soon that is just fantastic. Anyway, here's the best shots from this roll:






No comments:

Post a Comment