I received my 8x20 back and holder, repaired, as well as an additional holder from Mr. Ritter a few weeks ago. I was finally able to shoot some negatives yesterday - my first successful images.
The weather has not been cooperative so I got fed up and shot some in the studio. I tried out an idea I had - full-body vertical portraits. It worked pretty well!
Setting up the camera was a real chore. It's not really designed to work sideways. I had bellows-sag issues and I didn't have enough movements to shoot this how I wanted it. But I wrestled it to where I could shoot this finally.
Here is an image of Dominick. This was with my Nikkor 450mm f/9 lens, on Efke 100, developed in Rodinal 1:40 for 9 minutes in a home-made rotary tube, shot with 3 ProFoto flash heads:
Here is a quick cellphone shot of the camera in the studio, sideways: