Thursday, November 17, 2011

Spook Bridge

Yesterday I shot two rolls of 35mm out at "Spook Bridge." This bridge is in between Valdosta and Quitman. It is the site of many local legends and is supposedly "haunted." I've been meaning to go over there for quite a while but was never quite sure where it was. I happened to find some better directions and decided I'd finally go.

When I got there I was a little freaked out, as right outside where I parked there was the massive carcass of a wild boar, including his cut-off face. But other than that, it was actually a really nice place. (I took a picture of the boar, and it is at the end of the post, so beware.)

I shot a roll of Tri-X 400 as well as one roll of Kodak Portra 160. I am really happy with how these turned out and have been working in the darkroom to make a series of 4-5 prints from this location.

Here are a variety of photos from the outing taken with my Nikon SP and the 28mm, 50mm, or 85mm lenses:







A few more photos after the break:






2 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. buy dvd bull season 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! buy dvd the americans season 6

    ReplyDelete