Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Merry Christmas!!

A week late, but I am posting a Christmas post today since I was out on vacation for about a week around the 25th. Meagan and I went to New Orleans for 3 days and then Biloxi, MS for another couple of days. The NO trip was our Christmas present to ourselves.

I took lots of cameras but mostly shot my Nikon F2 with a new spiffy battery pack and my Pentax 67 with a few different lenses.

To go with the Christmas theme though, here's one of the first images I scanned tonight. I just developed 5 rolls this evening of Portra 400 and 160. This was from the Celebration in the Oaks, a New Orleans tradition in City Park. For the "Cajun Christmas" they had Christmas lights showcasing alligators pulling Santa's sleigh:


I've got a ton of scanning to do and more rolls to develop, but I'll be posting all of that next year. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment