Thursday, November 7, 2013

Providence Canyon Camping Trip 2013 - Part 1

The last weekend in October, I went camping near Providence Canyon with some friends and students from the VSU Photography classes. I shot a lot of 35mm as well as 4x5 and some medium format.

Here's some 35mm snaps, made with a Nikon F2 and 2.1cm f/4, 3.5cm f/2.8, 5cm f/2, and 10.5cm f/2.5 lenses:



 

Most of those were done just walking around the first evening and some fun snaps around the campfire. The second day I shoot 4x5 and some 120 during a long 8-hour hike. Images were taken with various lenses including the Schneider 47mm XL, Nikkor 90mm f/8, Voigtlander 15cm f/4.5 APO Lanthar, or Nikkor-M 300mm f/9. I also used some of my precious Velvia:








Well that's it from Providence. We also stopped in some small towns on the way back to Valdosta, which I will post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment