Sunday, July 13, 2014

Summer 2014 Roundup #1

I've just been terrible about blogging lately. I'm in a total creative slump. It's been hard to get out to shoot, work is running me ragged, and to top it off I've had a few technical problems with my film development that gets me down.

I'm going to try to post a few photos every day or so for a bit to serve up some of the photos I've done lately. I just haven't posted hardly any of the photos that I have been taking.

So first up, here's two sheets I actually shot in late May but didn't get around to developing until this week. I didn't develop the E-6 then because I only had two sheets, so I waited till I shot more (I also needed fresh chemicals). You'll recognize the shots I duplicated in b&w on that post. Anyway, the first is on Velvia (the older 50-speed), the second on 100F and cropped to a 2x3 aspect ratio. The older film is getting a magenta shift but here I like the colors - looks like it was sunset time, though it wasn't.

Both were shot with the Zeiss 250mm f/5.6 Sonnar.



No comments:

Post a Comment