Tuesday, July 29, 2014

35mm Panoramas along the Withlacoochee

I shot three rolls last evening using my 38mm XL lens and my 6x12 Horseman back + 35mm rolls. It's quite a fun method of shooting. I shot some of my stock of unperforated Portra 160NC:




As well as some Tri-X and Plus-X stock, developed in Microdol-X 1:3 (I am just testing this developer. It works really nicely with these classic emulsions! Tri-X 400 though is still tough to tame for landscape.):




I also took a number of vertical frames. This viewpoint is pretty interesting but can be a challenge compositionally:


You might notice that last one is a weird double-exposure. Yep, I forgot to wind my film. Doesn't happen often. However, I liked the effect, and I cropped out a portion of the frame to get this interesting abstract:


No comments:

Post a Comment