Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Wilds of Florida, near Tallahassee

I was out with some friends in the middle of nowhere Florida. I guess we were technically in a WMA, but I really didn't have a clue where we were. Florida has such a large amount of wild land, compared to Georgia - it's great.

We found a gator, dead, on the side of the road, which was strange:


That's Dominick, trying to figure out what happened here.

I also took a couple landscapes. Here's a couple on T-Max 100 (with my Bessa R2S and 50mm f/3.5 Heliar or Nikkor 85mm f/2):


I also took some panoramas with my 4x5 and 6x12 back, using the Schneider 47mm f/5.6 XL. These had a 2-stop GND on them:



Some really great scenery out there. It was so hot though, it was hard to shoot a lot before retreating to the car.

Finally, here's a few 4x5 images, shot with T-Max 100 and either 90mm, 150mm, or 300mm lenses:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment