Sunday, September 22, 2013

Morning Panoramas at Langdale Park

My friend Kaleb and I went to Langdale this morning to shoot a bit. It's the first time I've been able to get down there for months. The river has almost constantly been at flood stage since April it seems. Also, the mosquitoes have been so bad during previous excursions that even 100% DEET spray didn't deter them, and I made a hasty retreat (several areas in Lowndes County have tested positive for West Nile, by the way).

Anyway, I shot some panoramas with my Chamonix and Horseman 6x12 back, all with my Nikon 90mm f/8 lens. I shot T-Max 100 and semi-stand developed it for an hour at a 1:100 dilution (68F), like I've been doing with everything lately. Here are the 5 images I shot:

 



Vertical panoramas aren't terribly common, but I like them a lot. I guess they will be hard to see fully on a computer screen but I think the first one would make an especially nice print.

No comments:

Post a Comment