Thursday, June 9, 2016

Sally's Swamp

This was a while ago but just now getting around to developing some of this film over the weekend. A few weeks ago I went canoeing with my friend Sally at some swampland she owns, along with Dominick as well. This swamp is pretty amazing, and teeming with wildlife. We saw a turtle laying eggs:


Later on an armadillo hiding:


And what I didn't get a photo of was lots of ospreys flying around and nesting! I need to bring a big birding lens to this location.

Anyway here are a bunch of photos from in and around the swamp:

 
 
 
 
All of the above were with my Bessa R2S and 3.5cm f/1.8 Nikkor lens. I also had my Travelwide Wanderlust camera and a new 90mm f/6.8 Rodenstock lens that I shot from the canoe on HP5+ film:





That's it for this trip, now I gotta go as I'm going canoeing this afternoon as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment