Tuesday, June 14, 2016

More Canoeing - Returning to the Alapaha and Dead Rivers

Last Thursday I went canoeing along the Alapaha. It was a tough slog up the river to the Dead River as the water was flowing fairly swiftly. Here are a few 4x5 photos I took:



 
I also brought along a couple of 35mm cameras to shoot for fun. First, I had an old point and shoot, the L35AF from Nikon. Sadly I killed it at the end of the day when it fell out of my bag into sand and water. But here's some of the photos:

 



   

Here is my friend Julie painting in "plein air:"


 And finally, I shot a roll with my Nikon F2 and a new lens I've been infatuated with - the 8mm f/2.8 circular fisheye. You will be seeing more from this lens soon! It is pretty neat:

 

 


Well that's it for today - more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment