Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Valdosta Azalea Festival 2015

It's spring again in Valdosta, and that means of course the Azalea Festival!

This year it was again on the weekend of a Valdosta Symphony concert, so it was a hectic weekend - but I was able to shoot a few rolls of film.

I shot a roll of Provia 100F in my Nikon SP with a vintage lens - the rare 8.5cm f/1.5. This beautiful telephoto was the big brother of the 5cm f/1.5 Sonnar. It's a hefty lens for a rangefinder but it is fun to use. I also shot my Bessa R2S with mostly the Voigtlander 15mm f/4.5 Heliar (with F-S adapter) and 50mm f/1.4 Millenium.

I also shot a few images with my new Linhof 70 and either 105mm f/2.8 Planar or 180mm f/4.8 Sonnar. More about that camera in a later post. There's also a couple of random photos in here from my friend Ed who was trying out my Leica III and 5cm f/3.5 Elmar, shown in the first photo below.





















No comments:

Post a Comment