Thursday, November 6, 2014

Trip to the Fair @ Valdosta Mall - October 2014

Despite living in Valdosta for about 10 years, I've never been able to go to the fair that sets up in the mall parking lot a couple times a year - until now! I spent two evenings there with some 4x5 gear. I shot my Linhof Master Technika and Chamonix 4x5, with my Zeiss 75mm Biogon and Schneider 58mm XL, with Velvia 50, Fuji NPL160, and Provia 100F films.

Here are some of the results:









[EDIT]
A couple weeks later, I developed a single E-6 sheet from this evening that I didn't get to before. It's a duplicate of the last shot above, but on Velvia 50. I like it better, and you can really see the differences in color between the two (especially considering it's tungsten vs. daylight films):


No comments:

Post a Comment