Some time ago I got a few rolls of E100G (35mm) for free. They were way out of date. When I shot a roll, it ended up being horribly blue-shifted and looked absolutely terrible.
I took some snaps while enjoying the weather the last couple of days. I figured as a good experiment, I would use a deep amber filter on my lenses to see if I could fix the blue-shift with this old film in camera. It worked better than expected!
For these I walked a bit around Drexel Park as well as Langdale Park. I used my Nikon F2 and either the 35mm f/2.8 pre-AI lens or 50mm f/2 pre-AI. Developed in the Tetenal kit I am still using. I left the film border on for a couple of them because I liked it: