Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 Photos Part One

I was lucky enough to spend Thanksgiving in the north GA mountains along with my parents and grandmother (and girlfriend). I'm still working through some of the film I shot there. Overall the trip wasn't as productive as I'd hoped, but I still got some decent photos I think.

I'm going to start posting them as I go through everything and scan. Here's a few scenes from Tallulah Gorge, taken on 35mm film in my Nikon F2. These were shot on Tri-X pushed to ASA 1600 since I was just finishing an old roll:




And now some 120 film, from both my Mamiya 645 and Yashicamat 124G. First is on T-Max 100, color shots are Ektar 100, and square-format Yashica photos are on Pan F+:







And finally, that last shot I also took on 4x5 T-Max 100 with my converted Polaroid:



No comments:

Post a Comment