Thursday, April 12, 2012

Withlacoochee Project Part 2

Shot a few more sheets today at Langdale Park. The water was very low so I was able to get some interesting angles in the middle of what normally would be the flowing river. The first two were taken with the 300mm Nikkor-M at f/90 and the last with the 210mm Symmar-S at f/45. I did some experiments today with printing some of the previous images as Van Dyke Browns, but the contrast was too low. For these I changed the Rodinal dilution to 1:50 rather than 1:100 to up the contrast, so some of the highlights are blown out since my scanner doesn't have high enough D-Max. Hopefully when I try these they will work better as VDB prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment