Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Field Trip to Gainesville - VSU ART

Last Friday Dominick and I took another group of students on a trip to see some art and make photographs.

This time we went to Gainesville to see the NEXUS show, a retrospective celebrating 5 key members of the University of Florida's photography faculty. We also stopped at the Thomas Center to see some interesting underwater photographs, and finally we went to the Devil's Millhopper park to make some images. We also saw the last light at Payne's Prairie.

Here are some images from the trip:

 
 


 

 
 

 
 
 

 

 
 

 

 


For the images at the Harn and at Devil's Millhopper I shot my new Pentax 67ii and my 55mm and 105mm lenses. The rest was with my Leica M6 and Summitar 50mm f/2 on Rollie CN200.

No comments:

Post a Comment