Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Banks Lake - Summer 2014

I went to Banks Lake over Memorial Day weekend to get some fresh air. Sadly it's definitely summer here in Valdosta and it is hot. Also, yellow flies are abundant, as are of course the mosquitoes. Oh well. Anyway, I took a few photos, with my Linhof Master Technika and either 75mm f/4.5 Zeiss Biogon or 250mm f/5.6 Zeiss Sonnar. I wanted to test some T-Max 100 film that got water damaged when my refrigerator got turned off for a week last year. Only one of the damaged sheets showed obvious staining, while the rest seemed okay. So at least I can use the film for messing around and don't have to just trash it, as it was about 30 sheets.

Zeiss 75mm f/4.5 Biogon @f/16, T-Max 100, Acufine
Zeiss 250mm f/5.6 Sonnar @f/8, T-Max 100, Acufine (cropped due to water damage)
Zeiss 250mm f/5.6 Sonnar @f/16, T-Max 100, Acufine

In other news - the blog passed 30,000 views today! Pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment