Tuesday, November 3, 2015

30-50-80 Family "Birthday" Preview

Just got home yesterday from a long weekend on the coast of Mississippi. My family had a big get together celebrating 3 birthdays - my 30th, my aunt's 50th, and my grandmother's 80th.

We did a lot of socializing but I also was able to shoot some film. I think I've rounded up all my film and I've got something like 25 sheets of 4x5 and 14 rolls of film (35mm and 120) to develop.

I did bring a couple of digital cameras though. Here is a few images from the weekend as a preview:




Here's my Shen-Hao 6x17, waiting for the sun to come out:


And here is one more from right before we had our big celebratory lunch:


All but one of these were with my Leica M9 and 50mm f/1.4 2005 or 2.8cm f/3.5 lenses.

Now tonight I'll be developing lots of film!

No comments:

Post a Comment