Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Receding flood water at the Withlacoochee

The water levels at Langdale Park are finally getting back to normal, though the road is still washed out in some areas.

I went out earlier this week to see how things were going. I was surprised that the water went down so quick. I guess this spell of hot weather has helped.

I wanted to try a new camera I bought - a Leica M9. I've always wanted a digital rangefinder. I have the adapter that allows the usage of most of my Nikon rangefinder lenses on it. Furthermore, I was able to slightly modify my S-mount Voigtlander 21mm f/4 Skopar to work on the camera, which I will be using until I can pick up a Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 Biogon. Anyway, I used the 21mm extensively out at Langdale. The colors and files are so much different from my Nikon cameras. Here are some photos:



 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment