Friday, October 26, 2012

4x5 E6 transparencies from the last few months.

A few weeks ago I finally got some E6 film developed. I had been waiting for a long time to have enough to send off. There is a smattering of photos from all over the place, from Mississippi to the North Georgia mountains. So take a look:

Pecan trees near Morven, GA. Taken with Nikkor 90mm f/8, on Velvia 50:


The base of Amicalola Falls, taken on Kodak E100VS with my Polaroid 900 and 135mm f/3.5 Xenotar:



A GA State Park I don't remember the name of, still on the Polaroid and E100VS:


I think this is with my Schneider 150mm, on Velvia 100 pulled to 50 since I forgot I had 100 speed in the bag not 50, whoops:


One more from Amicalola, hiking to the main falls:


Been meaning to post these for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment